News story in The Observer http://www.observer.ug/education/37142-mak-opens-multi-billion-policy-initiative
- Looking back at what SPEED Project has contributed to Reproductive Maternal Newborn Child and Adolescent Health (RMNCAH): An interview with Prof Freddie Ssengooba.
- SPEED Project Presentation at the 5th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research
- Managing the Transition from Humanitarian to Development Aid, A Health Perspective:
- SPEED collaborating with the Parliament of Uganda to Advance Evidence based policy Making in Uganda
- SPEED joins African Researchers and Innovators at Horizon 2020 information day.
- The Private Sector and UHC: what was discussed at the 5th Global Symposium on Health Systems Research?
- A One on One Interview with Dr Aloysius Ssennyonjo – (SPEED Project Manager) Reflecting on the Expert Consultation Workshop on the Political Economy of UHC Financing Reforms held on 2-3rd July, Barcelona- Spain.
- Gender and Social Health Insurance: Putting the “Universal” in UHC
- Speed Project Sharing Knowledge on Universal Health Coverage at Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Innovation, a necessary condition for the attainment of UHC in Uganda.