- Stakeholder consultation meeting on the Health System Cost Savings Attributable to “Operation Fika Salama” in Uganda:
- SPEED team continues to contribute to the shaping of the Roadmap for Universal Health Coverage in Uganda
- Can Ugandan government afford to cover the informal sector in the proposed National Health Insurance?
- Indoor Residual Spraying: A neglected solution for Malaria control in Uganda
- Analysing The Financial Year 2018/19 National Budget
- ‘Universal Health Coverage in Uganda: Looking Back and Forward to Speed up the Progress’: Review of the Book
- The Policy Implementation Barometer (PIB): ‘Analysis of selected policies towards Universal Health Coverage in Uganda’
- World Health Assembly 71: SPEED Project Shares Experiences in Providing Technical Support for Advancing Universal Health Coverage in Uganda
- Book on Universal Health Coverage Launched (New Vision)
- Indoor spraying or treated long-lasting mosquito nets?