SYMPOSIUM ON HEALTH FINANCING FOR UNIVERSAL HEALTH COVERAGE IN LOW AND MIDDLE INCOME COUNTRIES
ABSTRACT SUBMISSION GUIDELINES
- Abstracts must be submitted through the online system. (See link at the bottom of the page)
Each individual Abstract should contain the following:
- Abstract title (maximum number of words is 30)
- Authors names
- Institutional affiliations of Authors
- Name and functioning email and phone contact of corresponding author
- Body of abstract should contain the following subheadings; Background, Objectives, Methods, Results, Conclusions and Significance of Findings.
- Body of abstract should not exceed 300 words
Each session Abstract should contain the following:
- A summary of the proposed session (200 words max) highlighting the title of the session, the subtheme, organizer, purpose and objectives, chair and the format.
- Three to four presenters around a similar theme.
- Abstracts for each of the presenters
- Abstracts for the presenters should follow the same structure as individual abstracts.
Abstract Submission Important Dates:
- Abstract submission Opens: 17th March 2017
- Early Bird submission ends: 30th April 2017
- Late breakers submission ends: 14th May 2017
- Abstract acceptance notification for early bird submissions: 14th May 2017
- Abstract acceptance notification for late breakers submission: 28th May 2017