- SPEED Knowledge Management Officer (Job Advert)
- Today is Universal Health Coverage Day. This year’s theme is “Health for All; Rise for Our Rights”.
- Indoor Residual Spraying: The low cost intervention for eliminating malaria in Uganda
- Reflections on Stockholm: European Public Health Conference Nov 2017
- Health Financing for Universal Health Coverage-Uganda
- DISCUSSION: Complexities Of policy Implementation Seminar on SABC (Video)
- Assoc Prof Freddie Ssengooba- Symposium on Health Financing for UHC in LMICs (Video)
- Dr Jane Ruth Aceng Minister of Health Uganda at the SPEED Symposium (Speech Video)
- Dr Wilberforce Kisamba Mugerwa Chairman National Planning Authority Uganda (Keynote Video)
- Prof Chris Atim – Symposium on Health Financing for UHC in LMICs (Keynote Video)
The SPEED Team.
Dr Aloysius Ssennyonjo (MBChB,MSc.,PGD M&E, AMRSPH) is the Project Manager of the SPEED project and Research Fellow in Department of Health Policy, Planning and Management, Makerere University School of Public Health (MakSPH). Aloysius possesses remarkable competencies in critical appraisal and analysis of health systems and policy issues at global, national and subnational levels.
Robinah is the Executive Director of Uganda National Health users’/Consumers’ Organization, (UNHCO) a seasoned expert on the right to health and an authority on the Rights Based Approach (RBA) in Uganda and has worked in the health sector for over 20 years. She is a WHO patient safety champion, a member of Institutional Review
Ms. Milly Nattimba is a Communications practitioner, with a strong bias in health communications. She is currently working with Makerere University, based at the College of Health Sciences; working as a Communications Officer, where her overall function is to coordinate the College’s communications function. Her work also involves providing support to research teams in the
Dr. Freddie Ssengooba has over 15 years of experience working in medical/health research and policy. Dr. Ssengooba is associate professor of health policy and systems management. Dr. Ssengooba is well versed in both quantitative and qualitative research methods drawing on multiple lenses such as public health, management sciences, health economics, political science and system thinking. He offers extensive