- Speed Project Sharing Knowledge on Universal Health Coverage at Mbarara University of Science and Technology
- Innovation, a necessary condition for the attainment of UHC in Uganda.
- SPEED project providing a platform for the discussion of Uganda’s health sector budget for the financial year 2018/19
- Stakeholder consultation meeting on the Health System Cost Savings Attributable to “Operation Fika Salama” in Uganda:
- SPEED team continues to contribute to the shaping of the Roadmap for Universal Health Coverage in Uganda
- Can Ugandan government afford to cover the informal sector in the proposed National Health Insurance?
- Indoor Residual Spraying: A neglected solution for Malaria control in Uganda
- Analysing The Financial Year 2018/19 National Budget
- ‘Universal Health Coverage in Uganda: Looking Back and Forward to Speed up the Progress’: Review of the Book
- The Policy Implementation Barometer (PIB): ‘Analysis of selected policies towards Universal Health Coverage in Uganda’