- ‘Universal Health Coverage in Uganda: Looking Back and Forward to Speed up the Progress’: Review of the Book
- The Policy Implementation Barometer (PIB): ‘Analysis of selected policies towards Universal Health Coverage in Uganda’
- World Health Assembly 71: SPEED Project Shares Experiences in Providing Technical Support for Advancing Universal Health Coverage in Uganda
- Book on Universal Health Coverage Launched (New Vision)
- Indoor spraying or treated long-lasting mosquito nets?
- Through European Union funding, Makerere University launches ground-breaking book on Universal Health Coverage in Uganda
- SPEED Book Launch
- Health Financing Symposium 2017 Report
- President Museveni Launched the Mass Action Against Malaria (MAAM) Initiative to galvanize efforts towards eliminating malaria in Uganda.
- Documentary of Malaria control efforts in Uganda by the Malaria No More Ambassador and Malaria survivor; Ms. Charlie Webster